We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last couple of years, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing at Squire Road Family Dental has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety.
We have recently purchased three state-of-the-art Jade Air Purification Units. These units produce "surgically clean air" by filtering and purifying the air in the office every 10 minutes. This is another example of our commitment to patient safety. For more information on this effort to protect our patients and staff please visit: https://youtu.be/yaD8azR8trs.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict standards have consistently made the care you receive at Squire Road Family Dental both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new ruling or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment you will see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will need to screen all patients for every visit. We ask any patient who is feeling ill, has had recent contact with a Covid-19 patient, to reschedule their appointment. You will be required to fill out a questionnaire upon arrival.
- You are encouraged, but not required to wear a mask to enter the office.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, which we will supply. You will also find some throughout the office to use as needed.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children's toys, and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own reading materials, iPad, etc.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you're offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment. There will be no walk-in appointments.
- We will no longer request that you call us when you arrive in the parking area. We will do our best to reduce waiting times to limit the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- We will be wiping down and disinfecting common areas on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Only patients being treated will be allowed in the office. Please do not bring friends or relatives with you to your appointment. They may wait in their car for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and, every patient, in our practice safe. To make an appointment please call the office at 781-284-6197 or 781-284-8668.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends in the safest possible way.
Ernie and Frank Powers, DMD and our entire team